Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
The best adult dating site

RE: Men have emotions to   11/18/2003

In reading your article, it made me realize that there are men on here who may be looking for more than just the sex. I have sex at home but no emotional connection with my partner. Thats why I would like more in the person that I meet on here. However there are down sides to that also. I did meet someone on here. We definitly had chemistry , and made that connection. Talking for hours ...

0 Comments, 7 Views, 33 Votes ,6.91 Score
Has anyone one found love?   11/17/2003

Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site is normally here for sex of all sorts and it has gotten me some fun times, but has anyone found love? Have couples found the third member where sex was secondary to love?

0 Comments, 10 Views, 3 Votes ,3.92 Score
It takes two.   11/17/2003

Me and my wife have been marrid for 21 years, we've been thru a lot together from losing every thing we had in a house fire to being kick out on the street with nothing but the clothes on our backs and no we don't always see every thing eye to eye or agree on every thing but we talk thru about it and work it out I give and she gives I guess what I'm tring to say is that it takes comitment ...

0 Comments, 9 Views, 3 Votes ,4.90 Score
streamingsilver 44 M
2  Articles
Recovery Advice   11/15/2003

Love is the strangest of any of the emotions you will ever experience... We all think we understand it, know what it is and have been there, until suddenly we learn it is nothing compared to the real thing, that one that got away (or if you are realy lucky, the one you meet and settle with). <br> I have been in love before, but always knew they were not "The One". I wasnt even ...

0 Comments, 11 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
Love My Thoughts   11/15/2003

Love what is love really? We All Want it and need it but do we ever really get love? I always hope to get love because its something we all need and I really hope some day I will I guess all I can do is pray and hope huh. Oh well. I think Love should be kind, honest, sweet, nice, understand, and well now I'm starting to think in a fairytale dream now. But thats my thoughts

0 Comments, 5 Views, 2 Votes ,3.81 Score
L.O.V.E.   11/9/2003

Love is all about trust and communication. You have to start out slow though. You don?t look at someone and instantly fall madly and compatibly in love with them. Love at first sight is not love, it is lust. And I know everyone here will tell you There Is Nothing Wrong With LUST ( now is there fellas?). But to find someone whom you will be with for a long time you have to start out slow. ...

0 Comments, 36 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
Very sexy   11/6/2003

Life is so funny.. We are walking , working , loving and dying without doing all the things we want to do. I Think that love is built on sex, It is the source of life and the way to servive .. Also it is the most favorite pleasure to all of us , Think what would u like to do now ? It's gonna b having a hot sex and if the answer is other thing then the thing will be next to ur ...

0 Comments, 8 Views, 121 Votes ,6.59 Score
TRUSTING MEN AGAIN!!!   11/1/2003

Hi! This is in response to the person who wrote "will I ever trust again?". TAKE YOUR TIME in giving your trust, heart, and body to. Make sure that this person is worth the time and energy it takes in getting to know him/her. Also, decide What characterisitcs you want in a mate, and please, dont RUSH anything. Falling in love will happen when it is SUPPOSED to happen. <br> I ...

0 Comments, 11 Views, 2 Votes ,5.20 Score
The Sex Spectrum: From Virgin Brides to Open Door Sex   10/31/2003

I sent through an article this morning under Category Safe Sex. It may better be placed here under Love.

0 Comments, 6 Views, 0 Votes
eaglemaster01 41 M
11  Articles
ever wonder if you are in love?   10/25/2003

the way I always have known that I love someone is when I have been distanced from someone for a while and I have that very empty feeling in the center of my chest and can not get them off my mind. All I can think about til I see them again is us being together and how much I miss that person. It may not be the same for you but I just wanted to share that with you all that read this.

0 Comments, 12 Views, 106 Votes ,8.48 Score
We were tight at one point...   10/21/2003

I recently met up with an old g-friend who broke off a realationship with me about a year ago becasue she's millitary & she got activated. She's back now -she's been back for a few months & wanted to chat a bit with me. I've put the whole thing behind me really but when I recently met up with her for a beer all these old feelings came back. I don't think or I don't know what her ...

0 Comments, 6 Views, 35 Votes ,5.09 Score
my 2nd cousin, part 1   10/15/2003

it all started when we were , She and her mother had come back to town after the death of her father. We went to school together but had different classes since she is one year older than me. <br> She would spend some days and night often at my house. We would sleep together on the sofa bed in my living room. My mom always wondered about the giggling that went on at night, but i ...

0 Comments, 173 Views, 77 Votes ,7.58 Score
My 2nd cousin, part 2   10/15/2003

She came over to my aunts house to see the family. It was a two story house with a daylight basement and we took advantage of the quiet room downstairs to catch up on what had happened in the last twenty years. The old urges seem to jump out at us, she reached into mt sweatpants and took out my cock to suck it. There was a large support pole in one secluded portion of the room so I had her ...

0 Comments, 116 Views, 62 Votes ,8.22 Score
rm_dadswish 67 M
1  Article
re the army boot bitch   9/8/2003

I can understand where you are coming from and why you feel that way. I myself lost my wife to cancer and truly miss her but as she told me to do I am seeking someone to fall in love with and start over. Your heart will mend and you'll find some one new that will treat and respect you like you deserve. Who knows I could end up being that one that makes you surrender to love and finally find ...

0 Comments, 20 Views, 67 Votes ,6.67 Score
rm_ruby7 47 F
2  Articles
Met my love on Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site   7/15/2003

I wanted to share with the members of this site, that I have met someone wonderful through Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site. At first I used the site to meet new people, which I did, and to have a lot of fun, which I did also. Then I met a man whom I was extrememly attracted to. He answered my Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site ad. We met and actually lived in the same town. We had many things in common including knowing some of the same ...

0 Comments, 18 Views, 103 Votes ,6.77 Score
In Re: You Never Really Know . . .   7/6/2003

I've just finished reading: "You Never Really Know, " and would like to respond as follows: <br> 06 July 2003 <br> Dear Sir: <br> My heart goes out to you . . . you are overflowing with compassion -- in telling your story, you've conveyed more compassion than the average person will experience during a lifetime. I wish I could turn back time for you, ...

0 Comments, 18 Views, 27 Votes ,7.45 Score
Totalpackage96 58 M
2  Articles
Ilove you   6/9/2003

People so seldom say ILove you 0r , when they finaly do, its too late or love goes but, when i say ilove you it doesnt mean you will never leave me only, That I whish you would not.

0 Comments, 5 Views, 40 Votes ,4.04 Score
Love Relationships   4/22/2003

Love Relationships by Star Sailor- Leved <br> This form of emotion has many facets and far-reaching ramifications and affects the lives and emotional states of humanity more than just about anything else. Love can become the highest form of interaction between humans or the lowest, depending upon the perception of participating individuals. Whole books could be ...

0 Comments, 21 Views, 26 Votes ,4.86 Score
scott4donna 68 C
4  Articles
Tribute to my Wife   3/7/2003

Tribute to Shannon <br> Capricorn --- serious, unemotional, persistent, self criticism, tough, stubborn, and methodical, one person relationship. <br> Shannon --- Irish, small wise one. <br> My wife is a 25 year old blonde, green eyed beauty, five-foot three, 124 lbs., with a head-turning 34DD-23-35 body. She’s a former gymnast, dancer, and physical ...

0 Comments, 120 Views, 47 Votes ,8.17 Score
The girl at work   1/28/2003

First let me begin by filling you all in with how things started. At the time i was 40 and was going through some rough times with my family life. I have a that was in college at a upscale university and had been handed life on a silver platter. My wife continued to give her everything even though she did not appreciate or deserve it. This had become a huge problem between us. During her ...

0 Comments, 171 Views, 140 Votes ,8.10 Score
What is love   11/22/2002

What is love? Is it a bending of bodies in a climax of pleasure and pain? Is it a thrusting of emotions in a meeting of pubic regions? Is it a release of tension at the height of lust? <br> Love is more, love is not just flesh and of the flesh. It is the spirit of hope, of expectations; It is the meeting of minds, and of the soul, And the flesh is this made physical. ...

0 Comments, 20 Views, 92 Votes ,4.75 Score
Desirada   9/18/2002

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism. Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there, even when you feel most alone. May a kind word, a reassuring ...

0 Comments, 6 Views, 34 Votes ,3.69 Score
LITTLELAD 81 M
2  Articles
WHY DOES THE SIZE OF THE MAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIS SEX   9/11/2002

HELLO FELLOW MEMBERS, <br> I AM A MALE, 50 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE ENCOUNTERED SOME OF THE SILLIEST SITUATIONS REGARDING TO SEX WITH WOMEN. THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN WHOM I'VE FOUND, AND I'M STRICKLY SPEAKING FROM SITUATION, WHO ARE SO PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING SEX WITH A MAN WHO IS SHORT. BEING A PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINER IN THE PAST I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF WOMEN BUT, I ...

0 Comments, 9 Views, 52 Votes ,5.56 Score
Want2Play692Day 62 M
11  Articles
The best birthday gift ever   6/29/2002

I have spent the past 15 years watching as my neighbors went from being a skinny little 8 year oldgirl named Marie to becoming a 23year old black goddess. She is the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen by far, and I have been trying to get into her pants since the day she turned 18. On her 18th birthday I gave her a white lace see thru teddy then asked her to model it for me and ...

0 Comments, 192 Views, 255 Votes ,8.96 Score
It Wasn't The Tongue   4/29/2002

We often choose the wrong lovers at times for all the wrong reasons. Sometimes we often think Sex is the answer to all of our problems and that isn't so. Well, let me tell you about this lover of mines that I found through Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site'rs. I didn't have a clue that I would meet the Man of my dreams here. You would have thought we already knew each other. There is this closeness we have and it feels ...

0 Comments, 55 Views, 69 Votes ,6.72 Score
A great connection   3/28/2002

I am writing this to thank Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site for being there for me and him. We meet August 9th 2001, both of us wanting only a sexual relationship, so we thought. Well it is now March 28th 2002 and in june we plan to be married. this is a great place to met people for what ever you reasons, had it not been for Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site we would never have meet as we lived 75 to 100 miles ...

0 Comments, 2 Views, 39 Votes ,1.69 Score
Lovestyle69 60 M
1  Article
Attract Beautiful Women Without The BS   3/24/2002

<br> Sex and girls <br> Kurt <br> Recollections from a friend of mine... <br> He uses the ?f? word when talking to a girl, and of coursetalks about sex. What I remember was: dancing is the closest thing to s. Acting the part of two guys watching girls dancing, he said: ?I?d like to fuck that one.? ?I fucked that one.? ?I wonder how she would be in bed.? ...

0 Comments, 14 Views, 47 Votes ,5.20 Score
why dont you want me   3/8/2002

there"s nothing i could say to much of but stop hating on the black man because i love me some white women so love me back will ya

0 Comments, 8 Views, 153 Votes ,0.39 Score
rm_charmed4life 44 M
4  Articles
I Came In the Bus   1/20/2002

It was a night trip. As the bus left the terminal at 10:00 this very prim and proper lady sat beside me. Wanting a little more time to myself, I move to the rear of the bus where it was dark. I was half asleep and awakened by this crawling hand on my lap. I was surprised to see the same lady beside. She opened my fly and slipped her silky soft hand in my pants. I had a hard-on and she ...

0 Comments, 33 Views, 788 Votes
rm_62260425 47 M
1  Article
Slow lane thrills   1/9/2002

This is a true story, athrill from my trucking past. I had been driving a semi for only two years when my first freeway thrill happend and my wife was with me. We were so. on I69 near Anderson IN. when a green maveric pulled along side of us. It took a moment but I noticed that the woman driving had her tits out for all to see. I told my wife , she just smiled and took a look for herself. ...

0 Comments, 21 Views, 3 Votes ,2.45 Score