Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
The best adult dating site

rm_Oui381 73 F
3  Articles
Love is in the air again.....   8/29/2004

Ah...love is in the air again, but somehow I missed the call I am always wishing someone else luck, when I'd rather have it all <br> And I never seem to ever meet, the one that's meant for me They are either holding on to someone else Or, they long to be just free <br> Then there are those who play their games when they question how they feel But they ...

1 Comments, 31 Views, 13 Votes ,4.32 Score
Plump, Chubby & BBW   8/26/2004

Ever since I was old enough ho have a girlfriend I chose a BBW, I have had some average build women as well in the past, but I find that the BBW turn me on more. I enjoy the sex more as well as the forplay. So for all the BBW women in the world, I love you all.

0 Comments, 24 Views, 25 Votes ,5.79 Score
love has the best undertow   8/17/2004

is it me or when you fall in love , is like surfing you see the wave you want to catch so you start to paddle then you are kinda starting to catch it but. o no it was not the wave for you so you get sucked under and you think thats it for you out of breath and no hope then just when you think you are going to die it spits you back up on the rocks and there you are right back where you ...

0 Comments, 7 Views, 21 Votes ,7.09 Score
MistressEva2004 46 F
4  Articles
What's Sex Got To Do With It? Hello Everything!!!!   8/14/2004

Ok, brace yourself close-minded people! When it comes to love and sexual compatibility in a relationship, the two go hand in hand without a doubt. Say you're dating or married to someone who can be great on every aspect--- except for in bed. Well then my friends, you have a problem on you're hands. Unless you too, have no real inclination towards sex yourself; you need to find the sexual ...

0 Comments, 122 Views, 68 Votes ,8.51 Score
It seems more than A Myth   8/11/2004

I used to be so skeptical because the land of males had been pretty much taken down with a fine toothed power saw. Everywhere I looked were shy, or abused men. All I knew was that my mind was made up that they were the greatest thing to ever be created. <br> I went through a series of un-fulfilling relationships. Keeping the hopes alive through each one while the man grew more ...

0 Comments, 10 Views, 21 Votes ,5.97 Score
RE: A little goes a long way.   8/10/2004

Cheers to you, it is refreshing to read an article written by a man that finally understands that not all women like to be "pushed hard" either physcially or in the bedroom. I have never been told by a doctor that I am clincally tight, but I am very small, I thought after 4 it would help but it's still painful just like it was the "first time". When you tell the guy to go easy they ...

0 Comments, 18 Views, 21 Votes ,6.47 Score
Answer to "What is Love?"   8/10/2004

Love takes patience, not because there must be a long period of time until you fight the right person (you could find him/her at age 16), but because you will only find true love when you're not looking for it. Put more specifically, if you are trying to fall in love, you are in fact looking to fill a void. If you are able to focus on making yourself content and proud of who you are (but ...

0 Comments, 8 Views, 19 Votes ,5.63 Score
at what cost is love forgotten or given   8/9/2004

the thought of love is just so over welming now days you have no clue really untill you find your self alone and with out a patner .how can you love some one with out knowing them , how would you find love out in the real world really , what do you do if your in love with some one and there not, and what really is love, is it somthing that takes time or does it just happen over night , can ...

1 Comments, 108 Views, 29 Votes ,8.26 Score
love sucks   8/9/2004

love is an alusion that we want to happen when we know that if i does we will be complete

0 Comments, 6 Views, 34 Votes ,4.41 Score
LasVegasAngel 80 F
0  Articles
The Birds and Bees....updated   8/8/2004

SAYS: Daddy, how was I born? <br> DAD SAYS: Ah, well, my , one day you will need to find out anyway! Mom and Dad got together in a chat room on MSN. Dad set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cybercafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and then your mother downloaded from dad's memory stick. As soon as dad was ready for an upload, it was discovered that ...

4 Comments, 96 Views, 27 Votes ,6.92 Score
rm_forty870 57 C
7  Articles
The Greatest Gift of All   8/7/2004

Love is like a unknown seed you plant. You water it, get the weeds away from it, and try to give it plenty of sunlight. One morning you wake-up, and there is a flower from that seed. The seed, like love, there are no impossibilities.

0 Comments, 9 Views, 16 Votes ,4.30 Score
Semalotoffun2cme 46 F
2  Articles
But ...He loves me   8/7/2004

But he loves me… <br> <br> When he said it It was special and you Knew it was true. He told you I love you and would not do any thing to hurt you. You knew it was true When you found the other woman number, and picture. You knew it was true (He loves you) When you left to start over and he begged to be a part of that life You knew it was true (He ...

1 Comments, 26 Views, 20 Votes ,5.93 Score
millie01 53 F
12  Articles
Native American Love   8/6/2004

How can I explain to about my love? It is as strong as the eagle soaring above. But as ggenital as a morning dove. Faithful as a lone wolf howling for his lost love. Weeping like the willow when you are gone. With out you I feel defenseless as a lost fawn. I am as patient as a pine tree stretching towards the sun. Forever listening to the wind whisper you are the one. The thought of ...

0 Comments, 25 Views, 20 Votes ,5.17 Score
millie01 53 F
12  Articles
What to do?   8/5/2004

What do you do when you find that special someone? How do you let them know that do it for you? How do you get them to belive you truly have feelings for them after all you met on a site.

0 Comments, 22 Views, 16 Votes ,5.04 Score
dream will come true,   8/4/2004

I read his profile and just knew that we would become good friends at the very least. What drew me in? The fact that he said he was looking for someone that is not afraid to be wined and dined when the time comes. A woman is not afraid to speak her mind, laugh, have fun and relax and him be the one to relax her when the time comes. And his series look, in his picture and that we see ...

0 Comments, 13 Views, 15 Votes ,6.35 Score
PlayboySwagger 41 M
5  Articles
Why a man lives   8/3/2004

Well this is just a reminder of one of the most beautiful creations that GOD has created; The reason why men sweat, is because of his: W)ork The reason why men prosper, is his will to: vercome The reason why men focus, it comes to him: M)entally The reason why men standout, his ability to: E)xcel The reason why men push, is for what he: N)eeds THE REASON WHY A MAN ...

0 Comments, 25 Views, 17 Votes ,6.52 Score
PlayboySwagger 41 M
5  Articles
Beauty of a woman   8/3/2004

'THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS NOT IN THE CLOTHES SHE WEARS, THE FIGURE THAT SHE CARRIES, OR THE WAY SHE WEARS HER HAIR, THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN MUST BE SEEN FROM IN HER EYES, CUZ THAT IS THE DOORWAY TO HER HEART.THE PLACE WHERE LOVE RESIDES. THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN WILL WALK WITH THE KNOWLEDGE, SHE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE. THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS NOT IN A FACIAL MOLE, BUT TRUE BEAUTY IN A WOMAN IS ...

2 Comments, 121 Views, 37 Votes ,7.81 Score
I cant find it in myself............................................   8/2/2004

Im 27 years old and I been in a couple bad relationships in my life. I been cheated on, lied too, and decieved by the ones that I truly loved with every bit of my soul. And because of that, The relationships that was worth something, I tend to screw it up. I cant find it in myself to trust woman. I've ran across some good woman in my life so far, but i ran them away with accusations. I ...

0 Comments, 8 Views, 22 Votes ,6.13 Score
Younger4Older69 43 M
1  Article
Gosh   7/31/2004

I found two of my roomates having sex they asked me to join so i did....she pregnant and we dont know what to do

0 Comments, 23 Views, 12 Votes ,3.15 Score
italianangeleyes 39,1947 C
2  Articles
Does a woman hurt you more than a man?   7/29/2004

I have been in a relationship with both a man and a woman.I have been hurt by both and cheated on by both.I must say that the woman hurt me more, mentally and emotionally.What I learned was that you become more with the female.They become your best friend, lover, and all that you need.You become more attatched to them.If you have never been in a relationship with a woman and you are ...

1 Comments, 12 Views, 28 Votes ,7.25 Score
why do we need love and why do we need a mate   7/24/2004

why do we need love and our mate, without love each other must love yourself and believe in love, if there nothing to love then i would not have noone, in my life. if i had a soulmate i would the happy woman in the world. without have a mate to make our live interest he would be joy of the sunshine. but i sit here all lone wonder would i have a mate in my arm loving him for ever.

0 Comments, 5 Views, 40 Votes ,5.47 Score
bludievyolitt 41 F
4  Articles
nipple nibble   7/24/2004

I want you to grab me, hold me down and rip off all my clothes. desire for your forced pressure upon my restrained body at any moment; catch me off guard from behind and pull my hips towards you and take hold of my neck like a vampire; passionately feed your lust. I kneel before you, awaiting but, I can’t help but innocently play with my pussy. the thought of your hard cock in my ...

0 Comments, 24 Views, 52 Votes ,7.70 Score
He loves me not   7/22/2004

I have fallen in love with a man that i have meet here on Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site.I have never seen him i just email him since he is too far.I want to be with him and i want to have him for myself.He is handsome and sexy. Someone tell me, what can i do? I need advise.

0 Comments, 14 Views, 27 Votes ,3.45 Score
can there be 2   7/19/2004

can one guy be in love with 2 women at the same time?i'm not sure if it is possable or not..married to one lovely women an then fell in love with another women ..but wanting them both is not to hard..the hardest part i found so far is which one i do i want to go to bed with for the night ...

0 Comments, 6 Views, 25 Votes ,4.57 Score
re:how to get my wife to have sex.   7/16/2004

start taking her hand to the road, meaning start diging deep inside her to get out her deepest fantacies, it takes time and effort and planing but its worth it, and once youget a fantacy out start working on it, use the fantacy to light her fire which of course you will be gaining a lot from, ,, look for another woman, another man, a threesome, a desire....etc things like that, if u do ...

0 Comments, 28 Views, 15 Votes ,3.44 Score
ChocoloverOnly 72 M
1  Article
Still the one   7/16/2004

My honey and I had been together about 5 years. The sex was still great. One day after lovemaking she told me she would soon need female surgery and was concerned about our sex life changing and that we couldn't have sex for a couple of weeks afterward. I told her that we could work around any problems as we always did. When the day came for her surgery, I took her to the hospital and she ...

0 Comments, 19 Views, 24 Votes ,6.08 Score
hotsexylatina23 39 F
1  Article
is there any chance we can find our true love in here   7/13/2004

I know this is a place where most people are looking for sex but isn't sex what internet is all about??? where should we start looking then... most people we meet in our home towns are also just into sex or is sex what we have to look for from now until we die??? because I have seen profiles from guys who are really young I mean 18 years old to profiles of people who is 60 or more... what ...

5 Comments, 188 Views, 44 Votes ,8.06 Score
Never been in ... before   7/7/2004

As I remember it (and we all know memories aren't very accurate or truthful) I used to fall in love all the time with the girls in my class back when I was in primary school. Only when I was 12 my girlfriend cheated on me (we were 12!!) with a friend of mine (so what if they only went to second base?). I never quite got over that. And I never got that wonderful being-in-love feeling back ...

0 Comments, 44 Views, 18 Votes ,3.53 Score
dointime12 42 M
1  Article
Does love exist?   7/5/2004

I really don't think it does, at least I haven't found it. Media romanticizes the concept of love so much that I think in the end it is just a big let down. Any thoughts?

1 Comments, 7 Views, 70 Votes ,6.28 Score
securityguy100 38 M
3  Articles
RE: can you love.....full love....really?   7/4/2004

I understand you did not want to hurt any ones feelings, but you chickened out. You took the easy way out of a tough situation. If you were no longer happy with guy "A" then tell him and break it off. All you did was spare your own feelings. Mean while you left two guys wondering why you really left. It is time for you to stand up and be an adult. Tell the truth to guy "A", you never know ...

0 Comments, 26 Views, 29 Votes ,6.55 Score