Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
The best adult dating site

Re: Am I loving the same person?   4/28/2004

You've mentioned a correlation with San Diego and drugs. You never mentioned a correlation with you and women on drugs. Perhaps you turn women into drug addicts the same way George from Seinfeld turned women into Lesbians.

0 Comments, 15 Views, 15 Votes ,5.43 Score
pcatu 59 C
12  Articles
undies   4/26/2004

A man comes home and finds his girlfriend sitting on the couch in a pair of crotchless panties waiting for him, his girlfriend asks, "Do you want some of this"? The man says, "Hell No! Look what it has done to your undies! <br> <br> <br> <br> A friend of mine actually said this to his woman... LOL

0 Comments, 32 Views, 15 Votes ,5.58 Score
RE: men never come back   4/21/2004

On 3/31/04 in Rants and Raves nancy725 posted "men never come back" stating that men never return, she was agreeing with BelleMorte3 who wrote "RE: Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site the truth is out there" on 3/28/04 which also told the same tale of men not coming back after a successful encounter. I found these while looking deep for info to improve my own prospects. To both of you, you are Big Beautiful Women (BBW), ...

0 Comments, 15 Views, 24 Votes ,7.33 Score
Re A SAD AND SICK LOVE STORY   4/21/2004

The story was not given the correct title...sad, YES, love? No way! The guy who wrote that under the pretext of missing a woman who left him doesn't have a clue to what "love is"..Love does not tell a woman, "your sister is sexier than you so I fucked her in the ass" or " the church lady came by and I was desperate so fucked her too"...all I can say is congratulations to the woman who ...

0 Comments, 14 Views, 24 Votes ,6.54 Score
Am I loving the same person?   4/19/2004

Twice in my life I have fallen in love. And both times it was love at first site...for both of us. But somehow, each time, it slipped right through my fingers. Distance. Distance is the essential reason both loves died. But what is the purpose? Why do we even meet souls that we can not spend enough time with if they are only going to break our hearts...and vice versa. <br> The ...

0 Comments, 6 Views, 25 Votes ,4.13 Score
Who be that beautiful one?   4/18/2004

Who be that beautiful one? Will it be someone who is up for nothing but a night of hot wild erotica fun? What will it take to get a descent guy in this world.. Who would want to spend every minute with his girl. I can't believe that something like this is so hard to find, I can't stop thinking about that because it's all I have got on my mind.

0 Comments, 23 Views, 11 Votes ,5.78 Score
RE:" Fill in the blank letters"   4/15/2004

If you need to copy someone elses material to express your feelings of love I would question if that is really love at all. There isn't a poem, romance novel, or any type of erotica been written to describe the overwhelming sense of love that floods my soul everytime my partner wraps me in his arms and to borrow someone elses words in a letter to describe my love for him would seem so ...

0 Comments, 7 Views, 27 Votes ,6.71 Score
RE: Is there the chance for love here   4/8/2004

Of course there is the chance for love here. However, given the nature of the site, your chances will be diluted. <br> Here would ultimately be the perfect place to meet someone if you are looking for people who are sexually aware and willing to experiment. Be warned though - people are who they are. If you are looking to take someone who has been playing the scene for a while ...

0 Comments, 156 Views, 22 Votes ,7.09 Score
RE: WHAT ABOUT THE MEN WITH OUT THE GOLD MEMBERSHIP?   4/8/2004

It's not just you, I have a gold membership (for about a month now) and, except for some spam bots, no one has replied to me either. I did take a look at you profile however. You might trying changing the text to not be in ALL CAPS. It's considered SHOUTING. Nobody will be attracted to someone who shouts all the time. Also add some details so potential partners know what you have to ...

0 Comments, 9 Views, 35 Votes ,7.11 Score
RE: Am I girlfriend material?   4/8/2004

KANDE39 wrote: <br> It always seems to me that guys don't ever want to have a relationship with me instead it's only about the sex. I've never been in a serious relationship and I want someone to love and love me. I want to know why that is and what can I do about it to change my luck? HELP!! <br> Answer: In your age group a lot of men are very shallow, some older ...

0 Comments, 3 Views, 33 Votes ,7.74 Score
Wake the helll up PPL !!!!!!   4/6/2004

Im so damn sick & tired of ppl letting somebody take advantage of them. If their doing u wrong ~ LET THEM GO !!!!!! If u suspect their cheating ~ They probably are, or if their using u for $$$$, talking down to you, making you feel less than great ~ LET THEM GO !!! I have been thru it all pretty much at this young age & trust me ~ THEY DONT CHANGE, AND THERE *WILL* BE SOMEBODY ELSE FOR YOU ...

0 Comments, 14 Views, 17 Votes ,6.38 Score
Is there the chance for love here?   4/3/2004

IS there a chance for love on this site? I have been wondering based on the profiles I find. I have my profile on several sites some for regular dating, and then like this site which is a bit more risky. When my profile was "Looking for love, and relationships" I got nothing, but when I switched it up a bit and got risky myself the responses poured in! Now I'm not complaining at all and ...

0 Comments, 7 Views, 12 Votes ,5.80 Score
Nice Jewish Girl?   4/1/2004

Hi everybody. This is such a great website and it's opening me up to many different and exciting experiences and people. At heart, I'm just a nice Jewish boy, and I want to meet and fall in love with a nice Jewish girl. However, I would like to meet someone who is at least curious about this lifestyle, and that's hard to do through the "typical" avenues. Does anybody have any ...

0 Comments, 7 Views, 11 Votes ,4.48 Score
rm_alrhem 40 M
1  Article
RE: is it real or is it fake   3/30/2004

You know its real when youve had the worst day of your life and you see that person and feel a smile come from deep down inside. When you see those eyes, and you cant help but feel warm inside.... <br> If its just physical it will pass and stalking is just a bad idea... <br> Alrhem

0 Comments, 8 Views, 38 Votes ,7.22 Score
You. Sitting there.   3/27/2004

It was You sitting there, I realized, <br> So pretty in the way only you can be. <br> But then my heart tore deeper, as I saw <br> How desperately your eyes *fled* ... from me. <br> And so I walked on <br> <br> (Published on Valentines Day 1994, a week after the moment described.)

0 Comments, 7 Views, 2 Votes ,2.42 Score
relationship   3/25/2004

ok so what does it mean when you fall for a woman on the internet is it true love ot just infatuation

0 Comments, 15 Views, 12 Votes ,4.39 Score
WOW   3/24/2004

I am waiting to be swept away by a story from a gut that is wanting to write a story but is unsure on how to do it. You have found the right spot to write!!!

0 Comments, 8 Views, 9 Votes ,4.49 Score
New Love?   3/18/2004

I recently lost my wife after 21 yrs.of marriage.I have only been a member a short while.My wife (all though she was 23 yrs older than was my entire world.I adored her and she was my best friend.I loved her so much that I would give my own life to have her back.I would like to have a New Love, to share every thing life has to offer.She must want to be treated like a Lady.PDA'S would be ...

0 Comments, 9 Views, 15 Votes ,3.59 Score
rm_BXBADBOY32 40 M
1  Article
WHAT ABOUT THE MEN WITH OUT THE GOLD MEMBERSHIP?   3/16/2004

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR AWHILE AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY IS IT THAT THE PEOPLE WITHOUT GOLD MEMBERSHIP GET NO RESPONSE.IS IT JUST ME OR DO OTHERS FEEL THE SAME

0 Comments, 7 Views, 2 Votes ,2.42 Score
Love ain't shit   3/8/2004

Don't get it twisted. If you have found true love; you have found something rare. For the most part love does not exist. People are codepent by nature. We long to be accepted, communicate and enjoy the company of others. We are Born with need and being able to share someone's world is expected in some capacity. Unfortunately most of us can't bare to be real with ourselves. We are all ...

0 Comments, 8 Views, 19 Votes ,1.94 Score
She won't give up the ex   3/5/2004

I've been seeing the same woman for almost 2 1/2 years. She's been divorced for 3 years, but still won't give up on her ex. He left her and asked for a divorce, she says she has some very incriminating information that means she would never trust him again. Still, they go out to dinner and shows, some nights she sleeps over at his place, and they just got back from 3 days in Las Vegas. ...

0 Comments, 8 Views, 32 Votes ,4.65 Score
RIDEME1963 57 M
13  Articles
PUSSY LOVE   3/2/2004

I LOVE EATING PUSSY!! IF THE FEMALE IS CLEAN IT'S THE BEST THING EVER.. I LOVE TO TASTE HER CUM IN MY MOUTH, I LOVE WHEN THE WARM JUICE SQUIRTS ALL OVER MY FACE AND DOWN MY CHIN. NOTHING BEATS IT.

0 Comments, 14 Views, 142 Votes ,7.09 Score
Mtpanther 39 M
4  Articles
Good news!   2/29/2004

Perhaps this isn't precisely good news for everyone; however, it might be a little bit of a light of hope in the way of those that have read my previous article. You see, a little while ago--in fact, about Valentine's Day--I finally got up the nerve to talk to my girlfriend of the fear I had of her. She laughed, and explained to me that she understood my general fear and assured me I had ...

0 Comments, 27 Views, 24 Votes ,6.08 Score
rm_mace107_2003 40 M
6  Articles
love... or so you thought   2/28/2004

Hey this is for the young and inexperianced women. If you are with a guy for awhile and he says he "LOVES YOU" its bullshit. Love isnt a word its an action. You will know withought him telling you if he truly loves you. If he talks alot about sex and love..... hes just trying to use you and take advantage of you. Dont be fooled. I LOVE YOU means NOTHING untill it is proven with his actions. ...

0 Comments, 15 Views, 24 Votes ,5.52 Score
Are you really in love.......   2/26/2004

Are you really in love if you want someone else to join you in bed? I guess a lot of people would say no your not in love if your not happy with just being with your partner.

0 Comments, 9 Views, 42 Votes ,7.01 Score
HOw to get a woman   2/21/2004

O.K. guys, we all know that every woman carries around with her a bundle of anxieties. You can be assured that if you are going to be the man she is searching for, you'd better lighten her load and help carry that bundle right from the first moment you meet. While it's true that no two women are alike, there are four worries that each of them carry with them wherever they go. I call these ...

0 Comments, 14 Views, 85 Votes ,8.93 Score
Reply to One-Sided Love   2/19/2004

No matter how "wonderful" he may appear, if he lies, let him go. No matter how great the physical attraction, if the trust is gone, let him go. You deserve to be honored by your mate or lover and treated like a queen. Without truth and trust, he is treating you like a second class citizen. This is just my opinion. Good Luck!

0 Comments, 20 Views, 37 Votes ,7.55 Score
zippy_mcfeely 42 M
9  Articles
cant fall in love   2/14/2004

Anyone else feel like they'll never fall in love, especially since theyve tried it once or twice and no longer see it as possible?

0 Comments, 8 Views, 10 Votes ,4.98 Score
MrBagin1977 65 M
1  Article
LOVE ...The pill not everyone can swallow.   2/7/2004

It’s been said that love can tame the most savage of beasts, bring the strongest of men to there knee sobbing like babies and the poorest to power in the blink of an eye. Well who ever said it was right. That is if Love really exists. I believe it to be mostly myth and largely something your “partner “ is hell bent on convincing you that you feel the same way they do. ...

0 Comments, 18 Views, 38 Votes ,7.05 Score
Am I girlfriend material?   2/5/2004

It always seems to me that guys don't ever want to have a relationship with me instead it's only about the sex. I've never been in a serious relationship and I want someone to love and love me. I want to know why that is and what can I do about it to change my luck? HELP!!

0 Comments, 14 Views, 42 Votes ,7.47 Score