Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
The best adult dating site

Advice Line Responses by Isabellaseeking Add a Question

Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Blocked - 6/22/2008

For the first time I blocked someone who's emails were getting very anoying and obnoxious but I still get mail from them. How does that work?

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
What did I misunderstand?? - 6/19/2008

Can someone please tell me if I am slow or what. This guy has been sending me messages for weeks and weeks. Nothing OTT just hi think you sexy , miss you , have a great day etc. After his first mail I

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Multiple orgasms or one delayed big one? - 6/18/2008

I have found my man likes to be brought to the edge of orgasm then be allowed to get controll then brought to the edge again and again until his climax. He presumes I like the same thing but as a woma

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Circumcision how much did they leave behind? - 6/17/2008

I have "experienced" both circumcised and un circumcised men. I always found that the one I knew who was circumcised did pose much difference to the un circumcised one except for when flaccid the glan

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Is that all? The "other" side - 6/12/2008

We all know when push comes to shove, size is not as important as how he uses it. How you feel about him and how he treats you ....

BUT lets be totally honest here, have you ever got to the s

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
If you HAD to choose? - 6/12/2008

If you absolutely had to choose ONE only, which would you choose and WHY?

Blow job with deep throat? Vaginal sex. Position your choice? Anal sex?

I have always pondered on different

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Is "Married" a challenge to you - 5/29/2008

I belive my profile makes it clear I am on here to play, waste time, chat and learn from others ONLINE!I am faithful to my man. I find it amusing that often once I get chatting (yes in chat rooms) tha

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Any other cock-a-holics??????? - 5/28/2008

I CAN NOT resist my mans cock. Can't lie with head on his lap without "playing". Love the feel especially as it starts to get "cheeky". I can be furious with him and he just presses against me or some

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
How do you take "compliments" - 5/27/2008

I am often moved to comment on a profile that pops up on the home page. NO I am NOT interested in forming a relationship or getting together for whatever reason but feel true compliments are free to g

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Can I cum on your picture? - 5/14/2008

I have had a few "introductory emails" as well as requests when chatting to friends in a chat room that say "I love cumming on your picture. Can you send me more to cum on?"

I suppose being o

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
In your area wanna fuk? - 5/8/2008

How many of you have had these messages? I will be in yor area on such and such a day lets fuk.

No introduction mail, no attempt to see if you click. Many don't even have a damn profile pick.

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
What turns you OFF? - 5/8/2008

A few recent posts have made me wonder about some peoples hygiene.

Its no secret cock and pussy shots do not blow me away as most are crude and unimaginative but hell to each his own.

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Are you more aware? - 5/5/2008

I love to watch people always have.

I have found since being on this site I watch them through "different" eyes, I find I watch couples and wonder if one of them is on here without t

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
How do you "look"? - 4/24/2008

Today I was at a meeting of the people in my profession. I saw a guy there who I recognised as having a profile on here. The picture was obviously a while ago he is a LOT bigger now but that is not t

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Upgrade woes - 4/15/2008

Does anyone else feel that AMF do their best to make sure there is a traceable paper trail for anyone upgrading and it is as inconvenient as possible? I tried to upgrade on line and the only option is

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Is a sex site just fucking? - 4/10/2008

I have often seen replies in here that say "so this is a sex site its about sex" it is often in relation to a comment about something being rude, vulgar, crude or dirty.

My questions is so if

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Self Opinionated?? - 4/9/2008

Have you noticed some people seem just so keen to give an opinion they don't bother to read the questions, they just launch themselves into a reply that is obviously not what they questions was about

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Men looking for women or visa versa - 4/4/2008

I have to ask this question as it puzzles me greatly. If anyone can enlighten me please do!

Why would a single person who is looking have a profile picture of them f**king someone else? Do yo

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Don't I know you??? - 4/2/2008

You have seen a profile in your home town of someone with one of those blurred photos and a full profile. They state they are married but looking. YOu are vaguely curious but not interested in meeting

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Bling?? - 3/28/2008

What is the intent behind the Bling?

I have received/ declined a few that I actually find offensive from someone I don't even know.

Do people use it to make a point? Give a gift they

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Can anyone chat? - 3/14/2008

Been unable to get into any chat rooms or even view the list for 2 days now. No IM or anything. Is anyone else experiencing problems?

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
So who are you? - 3/13/2008

I have seen a number of profiles that indicate male and either single or in a relationship but the photo is of a woman?????

I mean an obvious full on woman.

Whats with it or am I mis

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Bi?????????? - 3/13/2008

I have never had any desire to explore or be with another woman. Then recently an old friend said although she didn't think of it when we were friends at school recently she can't stop imagining being

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Homophobia????? - 3/11/2008

I have a question for all.

I have been into a number of different group rooms here and public rooms where requests abound for "watch me cum" etc BUT then they have a stipulation "women only"

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Email abuse - 3/10/2008

What do you do when you get mail from someone... for example I received one...

"Hey do you want to cyberfuck I will make you come for hours...."from some little snot nosed, immature prick. I

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Anal worries - 3/9/2008

I have to say we have got anal right once since then it has just been too painful.

I think maybe part of the problem is worrying about "mess". I don't like rimming or fingering for that same

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Penile penetration - 3/7/2008

Nope I don't mean penetration by a penis...

My ex was VERY well endowed and part of playing with his penis , I LOVED playing with it big thick ... hmmm let me not digress...lol

Wel

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Nicknames - 3/7/2008

There are some wierd and wonderful nick names on here as well as some really clever ones.

Then there are some that leave me stone cold. For example being an animal lover ones that suggest abu

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
First cock to make me gag! - 3/5/2008

Ok I know I am opening myself up for abuse here as; I myself have said , "to each his own". I am not talking about the healthy, sexy, "part of the job" gag of deep throating.

I am talking abo

0 response(s), 0 votes
Isabellaseeking 62 F
32  questions
Worst / most pathetic pick up lines - 3/2/2008

It might be funny to know what you consider your worst "pick up lines"

I had a body shot posted, no, no face and no nudity. Modestly clad in sexy not see through underware but some of the res

0 response(s), 0 votes