Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
The best adult dating site
The Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site Advice Line lets you ask all those questions you always wanted and then get advice from all the members of Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site. If you have a question to ask, just enter it. Our staff will then review the question and post it below.

Just click the links to give your advice or Add a Question.

rm_dodger7645 48 F
56  questions
Be careful - 7/7/2008

Just want everyone to know, be careful on any sites that you may click on. Just got my laptop back from the shop, $120. Had a major virus on it. Not sure where it came from, but be careful opening any sites that you are not sure of. Someone borrowed my computer over the weekend and apparently was on some sites that weren't safe. Has anyone else experienced any virus lately?

Computer ...

15 response(s), 18 votes
Azaruna 46 C
24  questions
Blog pages - 7/7/2008

Don't know if this is the case for everyone but I was checking through our blog earlier and realised that there is no longer 3 or 4 pages.

Are you only allowed so many blog posts nowadays? Everytime you add a new post does the oldest one go? I'm confused.

9 response(s), 9 votes
_JKH_ 69 M
454  questions
Hit the road Jack? - 7/7/2008

Have you ever been dropped from a marriage, a fuck buddy or a long term relationship in a very swift and surprising way as in like a hot potato, the end, finite, it's over, get out, I don't love you no more, or a"Hit the road Jack and don't you came back no more no more, na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye, " kinda of way?"...

22 response(s), 64 votes
dondinero20066 44 C
11  questions
0H NO HE DINT,T - 7/7/2008

Ladies, we know you’ve seen some appalling dude behavior, and now We wants to hear about it. Maybe he rocked a pair of white athletic socks with a suit, or spent the entire night you went out together hitting on your best friend. Tell us about some cringe-worthy male behavior you’ve witnessed.?

9 response(s), 47 votes
southerntruck4u 46 C
3  questions
Can you tell a difference?? - 7/7/2008

I was wondering besides the obvious of looking can you tell a difference when having sex with a man that is uncircumcised??

24 response(s), 28 votes
rm_mwdman 39 M
1  question
Meeting People - 7/7/2008

Ok. I work away from home 75% of the time. Have been trying to locate new people in the areas I travel to but have had no luck in getting a single response from any of theses members. Am I doing something wrong or do I just show up as being to far away and everyone just passes the message up?

Comments please.

18 response(s), 13 votes
rm_kyren88 54 M
5  questions
To swallow or not to swallow.............. - 7/7/2008

Why is it that most women that I have known wont swallow ? can it really be that bad? Before you comment no I have no interest in trying it. I was just wondering what the big deal is.

39 response(s), 43 votes
1HungStud4You 36 M
2  questions
A friend of mine - 7/7/2008

Here's the back story: I met her when she was a fling for a buddy of mine. We used to frequent the local bars and pool halls drinking shooting a few games and looking to pick up chicks. She was meeting us up their one night and before i knew who she was i was pointing her out to him as she walked in. He said yeah thats her, there went that chance. After they split we stayed friends and started ...

21 response(s), 21 votes
1HungStud4You 36 M
2  questions
A question about cuckold? - 7/7/2008

I'm not sure if thats the correct spelling or not but drawning pleasure from watching your wife/girlfriend have sex with others. There is a local publication that has an erotic advice section. People write in about this, every article i've seen in here has been "I have a small penis and enjoy watching my wife get F*d by other men, how do i get my new.... to go along with this?" Now don't get me ...

15 response(s), 11 votes
varietyis 49 M
1  question
the next step - 7/7/2008

What do you find is the best way to get to actually meeting real people ? Is it best to be direct and ask outright on the law of averages if you ask enough people someone will say yes or build up a rapport online with chat and email first so it seems the natural progression is to meet.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts

14 response(s), 12 votes
rm_sxsrch3 32 M
34  questions
Cougars... - 7/7/2008

What si the best way to find available cougars in the are that you live? Any body know....

13 response(s), 14 votes
blondieblue3672 52 F
1  question
If the woman doesn't cum is it a turn off for a man? - 7/6/2008

If a woman doesn't have the big O does it turn a man off? Does he feel he hasn't done his job? That's answers I would like to know. Because to all you men out there it's not all because you aren't doing something right. It could be something with the woman, whether it be psycological, something their blocking out, or just has problems getting to that point. Would you rather a woman fake it, which ...

23 response(s), 34 votes
rm_stewie19622 55 M
1  question
Tell me - 7/6/2008

Is there a paryicular sex style tha will allow you to have sexual intercouse for an extended period?

7 response(s), 8 votes
hot4ablackman 67 F
1  question
What do you think of nudist beaches? - 7/6/2008

- love it - too shy - never went to one

??????? I am very curious!

Thank you all for your answers!...

23 response(s), 30 votes
Misbehavn2 55 C
37  questions
cock pump, ok ok but i didnt get an answer - 7/6/2008

so someone posted somthing about cock pumps and i posted a question hoping to get a reply but didnt,

so sue me

when you use these cock pumps does it make you large forever or only for awhile?

i heard they can cause blood vessil damage if used the wrong way or if used too much

does anyone know the facts on the damage part?

and no i dont want one nor do ...

4 response(s), 25 votes
rm_chubbyfattie 52 M
1  question
shaven or not ? - 7/6/2008

what do the members think about shaven pussys , i myself prefer my lady to be shaven for two reasons , one i love giving oral and could do it for ages but if a stay hair causes me to gag it tends to put me off, second i feel shaving my partner is good foreplay . lets hear your views

22 response(s), 37 votes
terikat81 35 F
2  questions
"whats up?" - 7/6/2008

What are you expected to say to someone when you do not know them and they type the words "whats up" in your inbox!?!

I know i am a bit bitchy at the moment... but am I the only one who thinks that is a terrible way to try to meet someone??

17 response(s), 22 votes
RagtopBill 66 M
1  question
Opening e-mails - 7/6/2008

How long do you have to wait when becoming a new member to open e-mails? I can open ones from Winixu.net - Adult Dating Site but not other members.

14 response(s), 16 votes
terikat81 35 F
2  questions
I dont get it - 7/6/2008

Why is it that silver & gold straight members who can obviousally veiw my profile still try to hit me up when it says in black and pink I only am intrested in bis?? I just dont get it, how stupid are they??

19 response(s), 19 votes
rm_sventastic 51 M
1  question
Ladies, what makes a good dildo? - 7/6/2008

I've always wondered what women look for in a dildo. Is it length? Is it thickness? What makes a quality dildo versus a bad one? Tell me and let me know either on here or email me.

8 response(s), 12 votes
SexiLuvinGirl 61 F
81  questions
Nude Beaches - What You Always Wanted To Know? - 7/6/2008

Have you ever been to a nude beach? I was invited, but I have to be honest and tell ya, I was and am a little hesitant.

I've heard that going to a nude beach isn't what one would expect it to be. Me? All I can picture is a bunch of men walkin' around with hard ons? Well do you? And, how ta heck do ya prevent gettin' a hard on?

I know going to nude beaches isn't a "sexual" ...

26 response(s), 31 votes
wickedcat2006 49 F
292  questions
sex tricks!!! - 7/6/2008

what are the DO 's and Dont's in the bedroom? we all have heard of the stripper by the name of SUPERHEAD who gave all the celebrity and sports star blow jobs and now she is famopus for doing such a wonderful job.

So spill the beans what do your lover do to you in bed that drives you wild?

8 response(s), 25 votes
rm_moonsoul93 39 M
1  question
who could live without sex? - 7/6/2008

who could live without sex?...

22 response(s), 24 votes
Dr.Pepper67 49 M
5  questions
old erotic stories - 7/6/2008

I was just wondering what happed to all of the old erotic stories? There use to be over 1000 of them. Is there a place where I can access them as a standard member?

Thanks!!

5 response(s), 8 votes
addicted62939 59 M
2  questions
just to do a change op on questions - 7/6/2008

Can any one tell me how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

11 response(s), 18 votes
rm_sxsrch3 32 M
34  questions
erotic stories - 7/6/2008

Any body have any good erotic stories to share? Real or Fake.

8 response(s), 18 votes
rm_sxsrch3 32 M
34  questions
Movies - 7/6/2008

Any ideas as to which movies that are in theaters are good?

9 response(s), 21 votes
rm_Whattup1010 31 M
1  question
Anal Tips - 7/6/2008

I need some good tips on how to do anal better. My gf is tight assed and its hella hard to even get little bit in. Its unconfortable for her, but she wants it so bad! We tried loads of lube, so any other good advice?????????

29 response(s), 27 votes
Misbehavn2 55 C
37  questions
standard members - 7/6/2008

your brand new here and male. so basicly yes. standard members can't do jack for like 30 days. you can earn limited privileges but male members less so than female. and meeting is not as easy as implied. if you really want to hook-up pay-up. .............................................

I copied and pasted this from anouther post, but i had to ask is this a fact woman get more privlages ...

17 response(s), 21 votes
evvcpl4funnow 43 C
1  question
Any College Boys 4 Me - 7/6/2008

Hey... really need to find a college age boy to play with me and hubby. In Evansville and HORNY. Indiana that is...lol. Give us a shout back SOON!!!!

11 response(s), 8 votes